Happy Friday! :)
1. I'm doing makeup for a wedding tonight, and I'm pretty nervous about it. I have no idea why I'm SO nervous! Anyways, because I'm doing makeup that means I get to go to Starbucks and get an iced caramel macchiato. That will probably help haha. So thankful that I have people who put up with me texting them when I'm nervous!
2. I need to buy a new suitcase. Why are they so expensive?! Like I want to spend money on other things not just buying a suitcase. So annoying.
3. Sometimes I forget that I'm an adult. I forget that I'm 20. It's so weird. Anyone else ever feel that way?
4. This house is house goals. I have no idea why I'm suddenly liking lodge type houses. I blame HGTV. That view though! If I ever get to buy my dream land and build my dream house, I'll probably stick with my modern farmhouse though. I mean, we all know my love for shiplap walls!
Also, yes, I did mention this house in yesterdays blog post.
5. I've been listening to Tori Kelly on repeat this week. I really want to see her in concert again! I saw her last October with my Mom.
Have a great Friday and a great weekend! :)